Thursday, February 02, 2006

DOSSIER ESPECIAL NAZIS


When I created my blog my primary intention was to post everything concerning my artwork, interests, to share my private collections, and to talk about several fetishes related subjects, about sexuality, about freedom, etc.

The idea was to post and post and post, regardless any order or rule: Well,this isn't me at all. As a contradictory person myself, I love and hate both Chaos and Order. But normally Order wins!

From now on, I'll collect from the archives all subjects concerning the same theme and post them again as an especial dossier: The first dossier will focus on a very sensitive subject: Fetish and Nazism.

A theme, which I refuse to give up just because of some kind of political correctness.
Clear your mind of all prejudice, hop inside the posts and try to realise that there is a deep difference between Fetish and Political Behaviour.

Try to discover how a Left Wing guy can carry on with his fetishes and play these kinds of nasty games.

I have much more to do with my life than just keeping up appearances!