Sunday, March 25, 2007

February 2007: Milan - “IL MONUMENTALE” - Feet V


"I have. The policemen did search my body and one of them squeezed his hands into my boots to see whether I had something in them. Then he frowned after searching in my tall boots, 'cause my boots had the sort of stink in his hands already. I have some toe jam in-between his fingers as well. And then he asked me to pull my boots off for further check. My feet did stink up the whole room and almost suffocated them by seeing that they covered their noses. Shit! Then I dissed them by saying "ya wanna lick my toes, don't ya? Or else, why did ya ask me to put 'em off?" They were so shocked by my answer, 'cause they might have never thought of sniffing or licking men's feet!"

See all set of pictures that illustrates this post at:
http://travellingandboots.blogspot.com/2007/03/february-2007-milan-il-mon_117482112222096514.html