Wednesday, March 28, 2007

February 2007: Milan - I Carabinieri



The corps was created by King Victor Emmanuel with the aim of providing Piedmont with a police corps similar to the French Gendermerie. Their Uniforms couldn't be more beautiful.

The Carabinieri belongs to my imagery: I remember when a child I have this book with some illustration sin black and white and just have the images on my mind of two carabinieri arresting Pinocchio for a crime he has not committed. in 1882 the Carabinieri made an appearance in Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi.
Many films and TV series have featured the Carabinieri, including as protagonists. Racconti del Maresciallo, La Tenda Nera, Il Maresciallo Rocca and Carabinieri are some of the titles that have been produced, mainly by the RAI, in the last few years. What is really good and my eyes say Thank you RAI for that.


These Pictures I've got them at the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, the two gentle agents were pleasured to pose to me. Blessed them!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home