Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Special Dossier: DEATH - Contributions LXII



I must admit that I was a little chocked with the images above. As I told you before my fascination by DEATH, isn’t with the real one but with what I call the Plastic Death (or fake Death).
I’ve got this contribution from JBF from Miami and following the goal of this blog I’ve decided to post them considering the quality of the pictures as well as this important face of the Death.

Autopsy Photos of Lisa McPherson
On December 5, 1995, Lisa McPherson was dead on arrival at a hospital 45 minutes north of Clearwater Florida. According to the autopsy report, Lisa was underweight, severely dehydrated, and had bruises and bug bites.

Thanks to JBF from Miami - USA

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

indeed, this is very heavy stuff!...and one is quite speechless, being afronted with this sort of cruelty, which, by the way, is quite everyday-thing for some of us (think of hospital-stuff and doctors)...and, personally, this photos remind me of my student's time, at vienna's university of applied arts, where I had to do some studies concerning autopsy, human corporal decomposition etc...that's very spooky, and at the same time a complete natural process which we denie very often!

1/2/07 09:24  
Blogger CELSO JUNIOR said...

I couldn’t say better. Thanks for your comment.

1/2/07 10:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home