Wednesday, February 01, 2006

DOSSIER ESPECIAL NAZIS: TALKING ABOUT RUBBER BOOTS AND MACHINE GUNS


Extract of a dialog...

gibro: I love those old American TV series

bigorna: me also
gibro: lots of scenes for us
bigorna: Nazis always die
gibro: do you know that one?
bigorna: garrison
bigorna: yes
bigorna: yes the same uniform
gibro: I used to wank watching them when teenager
bigorna: me also
gibro: really?
bigorna: especially with Nazis
gibro: of course
bigorna: they are the best to attack
gibro: the front guy is hot
bigorna: yes he is my favourite
bigorna: very handsome
gibro: hot guy
bigorna: I think their cocks grow hard when they fight
gibro: I'm sure about that
gibro: I have been buying some war videos and the work of the stunts is magnificent
gibro: they play wonderfully
bigorna: yes, they fall very well
gibro: one soldier in camo uniform and cap get a knife on his chest
gibro: the way he die is great
gibro: shaking the head
bigorna: great
gibro: and fall down from some stairs
bigorna: wow
bigorna: very horny
gibro: he is handsome
bigorna: I love handsome soldiers
gibro: me too but also like the ugly ones
gibro: dirty and bad
gibro: big bellies and bearded faces
bigorna: yes
bigorna: but the uniform has to be Nazi
bigorna: for all
bigorna: which is your favourite?
gibro: love see them wearing the high boots
gibro: and helmets
bigorna: yes boots and helmets are important…