Wednesday, February 01, 2006

DOSSIER ESPECIAL NAZIS: TALKING ABOUT RUBBER BOOTS AND MACHINE GUNS






Extract of a dialog…

blade: nice ! what film are these pictures from ?
bigorna: fuck, great pictures!
gibro: bad, bad film called ZOOMBIE LAKE
blade: blimey!
blade: cute!!
bigorna: I LOVE them!
blade: love to see u in that shiny helmet bigorna
bigorna: I will polish my helmet
blade: great pictures gibro
bigorna: yeah thanks gibro
bigorna: u have made two sentries very happy
gibro: they are made for us
blade: u could take us both out
gibro: that is my duty
blade: smash our helmets together
bigorna: YES!
blade: or throttle us both - one hand each
bigorna: gibro, do u want me and blade both attacked together?
gibro: of course
bigorna: both in uniform with boots, helmets, guns


bigorna: I am always by your side soldier
blade: on duty
gibro: we were talking about both of you
gibro: getting fired together
gibro: could be nice
gibro: both of you in a hot moment
gibro: kissing
gibro: and be surprised by knives
gibro: one sifter other
bigorna: both hard
bigorna: good scene
blade: I like it
gibro: Blade could be the first
bigorna: me also
gibro: a knife thru his throat
blade: aaghk!
gibro: Bigorna can see blade falling and turn
gibro: too late
gibro: another knife on his chest
bigorna: ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGHK!
gibro: ooooohhhhhhhh
gibro: Fuck! I’m horny
blade: me too
bigorna: me also!
gibro: handsome sentries
gibro: falling down
gibro: body against body
gibro: helmet against helmet
bigorna: helmets crashing
bigorna: mmmmmmmm...


REFERENCE FILM: Le Lac des Morts Vivants (1981)
Directed by Jean Rollin
Cast: Howard Vernon as The Mayor, Anouchka as Helena, Antonio Mayans as Morane (as Robert Foster), Pierre-Marie Escourrou as German Soldier (as Pierre Escourrou)
Also Known As:

Lago de los Muertos Vivientes, El (Spain)
The Lake of the Living Dead
Zombie Lake (USA)
Zombies Lake (Europe: English title)
Runtime: 90 min
Country: France / Spain
Language: French
Colour: Colour (Eastman colour)
Sound Mix: Mono

In a small village, somewhere in France, dead German soldiers, killed and thrown into the lake by the Resistance during WW II, come back.